Sunday, June 26, 2005

Yeah I'm Still Alive

I just don't blog much lately.

I don't have much time. Happy to report that I am figuring out how to keep up with all kinds of things thanks to putting the baby in a pack on my back. We vacuum, we clean. So now when she sleeps, I get to have some time to do the things that will help me keep up with the coaching business and other paperwork that needs to be done.

I might even be able to write for the web site. Actually... I have been. With Ginger's help, of course. We took an email that she wrote to a client (all identifying information omitted) and tweaked it, added to it, and wrote an article! This is great... if only we can use the stuff we are writing anyway and turn it into articles, we should have an endless supply of material for the web site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home