Saturday, August 07, 2004

A Rant About Day Planners

WHY can I not find a decent day planner anywhere? By decent I mean:
  • Under $75
  • Colorful on the inside, not just the outside
  • Saturday and Sunday have the same amount of space as a weekday
  • Pages are dated (I always mess up when I'm filling in the dates of undated pages)
  • Not a school-year planner

Maybe I'm in the minority because the only planners that I find interesting (at first) are made for children. So, should I just resign myself to using calendars that start in September? Maybe it's worth tolerating some Justin Timberlake trivia in order to have some color on a planner page? Last year I couldn't bring myself to buy a student planner. Deep down I'm afraid someone's going to tell me, "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!" But I'm really quite tempted....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home