Monday, June 25, 2007

Street Credibility

If you click on the title you can see George Michael saying he's got street credibility. I've been thinking about that and laughing and laughing.

Lately I've been working really hard on getting ready to put the house up for sale and packing in preparation for moving. Then I stuff the boxes in the shed. I should probably just throw all of that stuff away. Maybe I'll do it when I'm unpacking.

Yeah, we're really going to move this time. Assuming that we can sell our house. We will stay in the same area.

My parents have been working much harder than I have been. They painted my house. They are great. They have way more energy than I do for some reason.

In the midst off all of this I lost my planner. After retracing my steps, calling people, and searching everywhere, over and over, I finally found it. (In a laundry basket under some clothes.) Just a snapshot of the chaos that reigns. I've got to reign it in.... Ah, it should be a piece of cake. *snicker*

This is why your systems have got to be air tight when you're going through a transition. The planner goes where it goes and it can't go anywhere else. Unless you want to lose it forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home