Saturday, January 24, 2004

We are selling our house! Maybe. The seller could back out at any time, and I would recommend it. But - it's her choice.

Meanwhile, I've been so busy that I haven't had much time for keeping up with my blog. Ginger and I have done some work on www.considercoaching.com (after we discovered, to our horror, that it has been listed with search engines and has a pretty good ranking - we never submitted it!), and I've updated a couple of things on www.staywithmehere.com.

One thing that has been bothering me about StayWithMeHere was that lots of people were getting to our site by searching for "closet organization tips." Which was weird, because we didn't have any. So, I made a page called - what else - Closet Organization Tips. You can find it by going to the "What's New" page - there are other ways to find it on the site, but that's one way. It works for me.

Real estate here is a "seller's market". People are building, building, building everywhere you look. It's easier to find an empty lot than a house. We've been combing neighborhoods for houses with "for sale by owner" signs.

I've gotten a few odd looks from people when we tell them we listed with a realtor, but hey, I don't know how to set up a real estate sale. I leave it to the professionals. That's about the only thing I leave to the professionals. Just about anything else, I'll give it a try on my own. Which can be very, very expensive. That's why we listed with a realtor.

Luckily, the seller of the lot that Ginger and her husband wanted to buy showed up to sign off on the property, so they won't have to live in a display home on the Manufactured Home lot. ;-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home