Monday, February 02, 2004

We aren't selling our house after all! The buyer showed good judgment and called off the deal. The document says, "Buyer, after reading over the entire whole house inspection (that's very redundant).......hereby disapproves of inspection and wishes to withdraw their offer to purchase home."

Whiner.

I have lived in this house for a long time, and it could be worse. Anyway, it looks like I will keep living here, although other people would apparently advise against it.

So the house is still on the market. It could sell, I suppose. But I bet it won't.

This is bad for the following reason. I have packed a lot of my stuff in anticipation of moving. Now, if I don't move, I still have to unpack. I have moved out of my house, and I possibly have to move back into the very same house. There's a word for that. I don't know what it is, but it's a bad word.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home