Sunday, September 26, 2004

Worries and Complaints

This is the funniest thing I've seen about pregnancy yet! The email from BabyCenter.com says, "Share tips on how to relieve your symptoms with other expectant moms on our Worries and Complaints bulletin board."

When you visit the site, you can read this announcement: If you feel like venting, The Venting Hour Chat meets 10 p.m. PST every Wednesday evening.

Something tells me these people are not finding their "happy place."

It's good to have a place that people can vent, worry and complain. Not that I post on that board. I have a blog after all. I can vent whenever I want, courtesy of Blogger.

Once my baby is born, though, I'm going to contain all of the baby sort of posts to another blog. I'm calling it Detour. The blog is called Detour, not the baby. The baby still doesn't have a name. But at least I've got my blogging future figured out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home